Starting Over in a Meatless World

11:38 PM


Diagnosis Alpha Gal means embarking into the realm of meatless meals or so it feels like as your rib eye steaks and bbq ribs are stripped away. However, in truth, although all mammalian meat (any creature that nurses its young) is definitely off the menu, fowl, fish and seafood (FFS) remain. Plus there are also many plant based protein (PBP) sources that are quite delicious. 

Going forward, I will be looking into the many recipes of FFS and PBP. :) After all, as babes fresh from the womb through the first months of life, mammalian meat wasn't on the menu and we were quite nourished and healthy. Time to roll up the shirt sleeves, dive into the research and get smacking on some new foods.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me


I'm a semi-retired grandmother of two afflicted with Alpha-Gal. This blog documents the adventures of my journey to health and wellness since diagnosis. For more about me, see My Alpha Gal Story.

Like us on Facebook

...