Baked Falafel Recipe

4:56 PM

When hubs was stationed in Quantico, we used to go down to a place called Sammy T's, a vegetarian/vegan restaurant. They also served a few regular dishes that hubs was able to indulge in. My favorite there was falafels served over tabouli with a lemon tahini dressing. It was phenomenal. I went as often as I could bribe hubs with the Civil War battlegrounds tours. However, it has been nearly 5 years since I last had access to Sammy T's. I didn't realize how much I missed that place until I saw this video. And I thought, hmmmm, could these be like Sammy T's? Perhaps brain fog tricks me but I made these tonight and I feel like I am in heaven. High protein dinner.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me


I'm a semi-retired grandmother of two afflicted with Alpha-Gal. This blog documents the adventures of my journey to health and wellness since diagnosis. For more about me, see My Alpha Gal Story.

Like us on Facebook

...